1427 Post Ave, Torrance
- Charming Spanish Style EXCEPTIONAL 2-ON-A-LOT PROPERTY in highly sought-after Old Town Torrance! This 1-story home (1372 sqft) is nestled in a lovely neighborhood.
- It offers three bedrooms and one bathroom with original hardwood floors throughout, a large living room with cove ceiling, recessed lighting, fireplace, and large french windows looking out onto Post Ave, one of the nicest streets in Torrance.
- The original front door, formal dining room, kitchen, natural light breakfast nook, and bathroom have their well-maintained original character.
- As you enter the spacious and original charismatic entryway, it greets you with a generous-sized living room accompanied by a cozy fireplace.
- The Living room leads to the bathroom, which has been remodeled with dual vanity and sinks, free-standing tub, Glass Enclosure step-in shower with gleaming white subway tile, and new tile floors while keeping some of the original charms.
- The Main bedroom features plenty of light. The two other bedrooms have a doorway in-between for shared space playing between kids or a private home office.
- The oversized (675 sqft) bright, light, and airy back ADU offers a brand new contemporary one-bedroom apartment with high ceilings. 8-foot tall french doors open to a private back patio with a mature, heavily laden avocado tree.
- Boasts an open plan living space that includes kitchen island, Quartz two-tone grey/white countertops, sit-up bar, stainless appliances including dishwasher, chimney range hood, gas range, waste disposal, four-door fridge, microwave, and new kitchen, sleek modern bathroom.
- New roof.
- It’s own separate laundry and storage room.
- Tankless water heater and remote-controlled AC and cooling.
- Private access from the alley, with parking.
- The property has a new sewer line and roof with many other capital improvements on the back unit.
- The original garage was converted into storage and laundry rooms.
- This one will not last….with its’ Award Winning Torrance schools, walkability to the charming restaurants, shops, and coffee houses of downtown Old Torrance, Torrance high school, freeway access, etc… Truly a must-see!
Rental Cost Details
|# OF UNITS||# OF BEDROOMS||# OF BATHS||ACTUAL RENT||TOTAL RENT||PRO FORMA||TOTAL PRO FORMA|
|TOTAL # OF UNITS||TOTAL # OF BEDROOMS||TOTAL # OF BATHS||GRAND TOTAL RENT||GRAND TOTAL PRO FORMA|
Let’s Discuss This Property
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.