300 Rossmore Dr, Oxnard
- Enjoy summer all year long with this charming Silver Strand Beach house.
- This comfortable 4 story 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home is just half a mile away from Kiddie Beach Park & Silver Strand State Beach, with plenty of access to the very best of what the Silver Strand Community has to offer.
- This home is newly renovated with fresh interior paint, new kitchen appliances, new carpeting, refinished cabinets, and beautiful woodwork all throughout the interior of the home.
- The first floor features a spacious two car garage and a bedroom with a full bathroom and small outdoor patio area.
- It could be a perfect mother-in-law suite or separate rental, if blocked off.
- Moving upstairs, the living room allows additional relaxation with a private balcony overlooking the neighborhood.
- The kitchen flows smoothly from the living room and displays beautiful granite countertops, a stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, an automatic sink, and a wonderful gas stove in addition to a built in microwave.
- The room over from the kitchen is where you will find the second bedroom, featuring a full sized closet and full bathroom as well.
- The third floor encompasses the master suite, abundant with natural light from picturesque octagon windows and a large bedroom skylight.
- The master closet is a large walk in, with plenty of space.
- The master bath includes a large jacuzzi tub, double sinks, and a separate walk in shower.
- Lastly, the fourth floor features a fantastic rooftop deck that highlights both mountain and ocean views, you’ll be sure to enjoy spectacular California Sunsets!
- Virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=gjTEWi4rF6H
- Units: 1
- Gross Rent Multiplier:
- Cap Rate:
Rental Cost Details
|# OF UNITS||# OF BEDROOMS||# OF BATHS||ACTUAL RENT||TOTAL RENT||PRO FORMA||TOTAL PRO FORMA|
|TOTAL # OF UNITS||TOTAL # OF BEDROOMS||TOTAL # OF BATHS||GRAND TOTAL RENT||GRAND TOTAL PRO FORMA|
Let’s Discuss This Property
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.