401 E 7th St, Long Beach
- Craftsman corner lot 4 unit property in Downtown Long Beach’s East Village Arts District
- Great curb appeal and filled with character, only blocks away from billions of dollars in new development, restaurants, galleries, studios, and the ocean
- Excellent value add opportunity with 2 units to be delivered vacant plus a 15% upside in current rents
- Strong in place income at 13.7X gross on current rents and a market GRM of 11.99.
- 2 garages for additional income and tenant convenience
- Rare opportunity to own a well-located 4 unit property for just above $1M
- Great unit mix in dense rental market with low vacancy
- Perfect for an owner occupant buyer or as an investment property
Rental Cost Details
|# OF UNITS||# OF BEDROOMS||# OF BATHS||ACTUAL RENT||TOTAL RENT||PRO FORMA||TOTAL PRO FORMA|
|TOTAL # OF UNITS||TOTAL # OF BEDROOMS||TOTAL # OF BATHS||GRAND TOTAL RENT||GRAND TOTAL PRO FORMA|
Let’s Discuss This Property
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.